GraceNet Terms Of Service
This agreement is between The GraceNet (us/we), and the authorized person (you) placing an order for this hosting account:
• NO Adult Sites!
• We also do not host sites that are anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, anti-Israel or racist.
• NO IRC scripts or bots are allowed.
Also, We Do Not Host or Allow the Hosting of Any Site That:
Provides, sells or offers to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
Displays material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age
Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parent's consent in case of a minor)
Provides material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content
Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
Introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet
Promotes, solicits or participates in pyramid schemes
Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity
Posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence
1) I am 18 years of age or older.
2) All the information provided on the form is true.
3) I agree to send payment promptly upon e-Mail notification or to provide a valid credit card with current expiration to The GraceNet. In order to assure no interruption in service, should my card be expired when a renewal of services is due, I authorize The GraceNet to extend the expiration date.
4) If I choose to pay monthly, I will be notified at the e-Mail address I provide at signup, approximately 30 days before due date of each month. If I choose to pay annually, I will be billed for 12 months regardless of the day of the month I sign up. Accounts remaining unpaid after 10 days will be suspended. After 31 days the account will be terminated and all files purged from the system. The GraceNet is not responsible for any lost data from deleted sites.
If I should desire to re-instate my account after a cancellation or termination, I agree to pay a reinstatement fee of $25 for the account to be setup again and an attempt to restore the site from a backup, should such backup exist in our system.
5) By clicking the Submit button on our order form, I am granting The GraceNet permission to charge the credit card number I provide at the intervals specified. Monthly accounts will be automatically renewed each month and annual accounts automatically each year on the due date using the credit card of record (See #6). Or I may pay the amount due for annual accounts by check within 1 week of the due date.These charges will continue until I send The GraceNet a written cancellation notice at least 48 hours before the next billing date.
Cancellations by telephone are not acceptable. Written notice may be accomplished by submitting a Cancellation Form (http://www.gracenet.org/cancel.htm). This form must be submitted at least 10 days prior to my hosting account due date or I agree to pay monthly for my hosting until I submit the form in a timely manner. To help avoid fraud, cancellations will be accepted only from the person establishing the account or another authorized individual and must include the account login and password. My account will not be cancelled and billing will continue until my correct username and password on the Cancellation form has been received by The GraceNet. The GraceNet is not responsible for any bank charges accrued by an overdrawn bank account or any extra bank fees. I understand that a fee of $31.00 will be charged for any check returned unpaid for any reason.
There is no cancellation fee or penalty for terminating a hosting account. However, if I cancel my account after billing has occurred, there is no refund for partial month usage and my account will be terminated at the end of that month. If my account is paid annually, upon cancellation, it will be prorated at the normal monthly billing rate for any and all full or partial months used.
The GraceNet will provide a refund only in the case that it is unable to provide the services specified for the website hosting package ordered and a refund is requested by you. If these conditions are met the refund issued will not be for the full amount of the payment submitted by you but a pro-rated refund with additional deductions for transaction costs, and any domain name registration deducted.
Domain Names: Because The GraceNet immediately makes payment to the ICANN registry on my behalf when my payment is received, I understand that these charges for domain name registrations or renewals are not refundable once they are paid.
SSL Secure Certificates: Because The GraceNet immediately makes payment to the certificate authority on my behalf when my payment is received, I understand that these charges for SSL Certificates are not refundable once they are paid.
6) If I provide a credit card for payment at signup, it shall remain the "card of record" and shall be used for all future renewal charges until I notify The GraceNet in writing that a different card should be used. Credit card updates may be submitted at: https://www.gracenet.org/ccsubmitxtras.htm. Check payments (annual accounts only) may be submitted online at: https://www.gracenet.org/pbcheckxtras.htm
If I issue a chargeback against The GraceNet, I understand that is damaging to The GraceNet and that my account could be suspended or terminated. If there is an issue with a charge to my account, I agree to contact The GraceNet directly to resolve the issue.
7) It is my responsibility to keep my e-Mail address and any credit card information on file at The GraceNet up to date. Should my card be expired when a renewal of services is due, I authorize The GraceNet to extend the expiration date.
8) If I place pornographic content on my site or if I make any attempts to hack into The GraceNet servers, I agree to accept any appropriate action that The GraceNet may take against me. For example: Deactivation of my account without prior notice and a full investigation. In severe cases the proper authorities will be informed.
9) The right to refuse a new customer or cancel an existing customer's account shall be at the sole discretion of The GraceNet. The GraceNet shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies. The GraceNet reserves the right to terminate any account at any time and for any reason. The GraceNet reserves the right to delete all content and files upon termination. The GraceNet reserves the right to withhold any pre-paid funds for any site removed for violations of these policies. The GraceNet reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
10) Under no circumstances shall The GraceNet be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from my use of or inability to use the service, or for third parties' use of the service to access my Web space, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or my or any third parties' reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. If I am dissatisfied with The GraceNet service or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, my sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
11) The GraceNet provides no guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or error free, but will do their best to prevent this from happening and will also do their best to make the necessary repairs/modifications to get the service up and running as quickly as possible.
12) My use of this service is at my sole risk. The GraceNet is not responsible for files and data residing on my account. I agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on The GraceNet servers. I also take full responsibility for the misuse of my account for unlawful purposes. For example but not limited to: Spamming, Junk/Bulk e-Mailing, Hacking, Adult Material, etc.
13) I understand The GraceNet attempts to maintain regular back-ups of all data on their system but I understand this is done as a courtesy and I am responsible to have all my own data backed up and ready to be restored should there be a system failure or any other thing which may require files to be restored.
14) By agreeing with the Terms and Conditions I realize that it is as good as placing my signature on the on-line order form.
15) If I am using a GraceNet Dedicated Server or Reseller Plan, I agree that all the above restrictions will apply to any and all sites hosted on my dedicated server or Reseller account.
16 ) Limitation of Liability
The GraceNet shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from The GraceNet's servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Further, The GraceNet shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of The GraceNet's servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of your service. The GraceNet will not be held responsible for any problems that a reseller's customer may have. We will always do our best to keep things running smoothly and to ensure that your web experience is the best.
We disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions; (2) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (3) loss or liability resulting from acts of God; (4) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your account number, password or security authentication; (5) loss or liability resulting from errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or service(s) provided under this agreement; (6) loss or liability relating to the deletion of or failure to store e-mail messages; (7) loss or liability resulting from the development or interruption of your Web site; (8) loss or liability from your inability to use our mail service; or (9) loss or liability that you may incur in connection with our processing of your application for our services, our processing of any authorized modification to your domain name record or your agents failure to pay any fees, including the initial registration fee or reregistration fee.
17 ) Means Of Communication
I understand that all communication regarding my account with The GraceNet will be via email and it is my responsibility to have a valid, current email address on file with The GraceNet at all times.
*** To Avoid Service Disruptions, Please Provide Credit Card Information or Mail Payments To:
500 Trombley Bay Lane
Atlanta, GA 30044